Wednesday, September 30

Universidad del Museo Social Argentino- Pintura I

Bad news: I sound like Darth Vader and I'm currently addicted to Sudafed. The crazy weather is really getting to me. But...

Buenas Noticias: I finally bought a camera!! Sarah had to pick up ID pictures at the Kodak store and they had cheap EasyShares in the store. And since I'm going to Chile on Monday, I figured it would be a good "investment." I brought it to my painting class this morning so you can see what my Wednesday mornings are like.

Naturaleza Muerta I (first assignment)


Naturaleza Muerta II (our second project)


Naturaleza Muerta III (in progress)


Hard at work haha


The studio


Meghan and I get hot chocolate and medialunas on our break


The museum next door


I love the murals


Well I have two midterms tomorrow and a presentation on Friday, pickup on Saturday, and class on Monday. But then I'm going to visit Bobby in Santiago (Chile), Kennedy in Valparaiso (Chile), and a frisbee tournament in Cordoba (Argentina). It's going to be a busy week, but I will update as soon as I get back. Without stealing all Sarah's pictures haha!

4 comments:

  1. Can you save your paintings and ship them home? They look great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a cyberknights t shirt I spy?

    I like the paintings. The one with the yellow flowers I like the best. Oils?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered who would pick up on the Team 195 shirt haha- Good to know it's now my painting smock! It's all oil yea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your paintings are beautiful! I can't wait to hear about your travels to Chile.

    ReplyDelete